If I said | Teen Ink

If I said

By Lovergirl GOLD, Gretna, Virginia
Lovergirl GOLD, Gretna, Virginia

"don't jugde and ye won't be jugde" matthew 7:1
"If you don't know the trees you will get lost in the forest, but if you don't know the stories you will get lost in life' -Siderian Proverb

If i said, i still love you
would youstay,or hide behind your mother, man the fear of someone loving you can be pathetic

If i said, i want to be friends with benfits, what would you do, find a girl I dont know what I'll do, cry for you?

If i said, words without thought should you get mad, I'd be killed sure run and hide, you cant't find the words I said

If i said, you won't see or hear from me am I dead or have Death taken me; to trhe underworld, where demons and warlocks, lures Death

If I said, i only have a month to live would you make, my last days worth while even love me, to the end, make the end, a fantasy.

If i said, reality isn't real could you run away wih me, forget everyone else
It turn out ..... My reality ..... are my dreams, Free Me.

my most innerself

Lovergirl GOLD said...
on Mar. 15 2013 at 9:36 am
Lovergirl GOLD, Gretna, Virginia

thanks and i will lol

so_joy SILVER said...
on Jan. 13 2013 at 10:08 am
so_joy SILVER, Navesink, New Jersey

"Be the change you want to see."

There are a few typos, but aside from that this is truly amazing! You can feel the emotion stuffed into it! You are very talented! Please return the favor and look at my work:) Thanks