Scars Remain

Permanent, these scars remain, to show the hurt, to show the pain, of a love so foolish but a love so wise, that started the moment, i looked in your eyes, THEY play with your heart, like they play with a rag doll, mess with your emotions they just wanna see you fall, like a building set up in flames burning down and down, I'm sick of these little games.
CRUSH your heart revenge they gotta have it, you gotta get back up, gotta make it a habit, there's more fatal blows coming your way, and baby you cant escape.
(chorus) cuz love, love when your young is, deceiving, and misleading (WOAH), cuz love, love when your young is, so naive, and we don't quite see everything.
YOUR a puppet in a show, no directions where to go, you only know the shadows of the ones you love, cuz the person within is just full of SIN...they're liars and cheats, they're not quite what they seems, they're the last one you'll ever wanna meet
a love, that wont end in tragedy, me finding you were just playing me, like a fiddle baby like a drum, my hearts beating faster, pa-rum-pum-pum-pum-pum-pum. YEAAHHHHH

(bridge) the world is black and white, void of emotion, they'll do anything to kill true love, all they need is the MOTIVATION. cuz were young, but we'll never ever ever fall apart!!

and i pray...for these scars..that are embedded in the sides of my heart...i pray..for these scars......to fade.

zaccagnino said...
so many people can realate to this  u should add me on fb haley lilred zaccagnino

DavidSebastian10 replied...
sure :) i'd love to

slaborin98 said...
this is a cute peom

DavidSongz replied...
haa thanks :)