good food for your mood | Teen Ink

good food for your mood

By eric davis BRONZE, Morritown, New Jersey
eric davis BRONZE, Morritown, New Jersey

Taco Bell Taco Bell is my favorite restaurant. I had my first Taco there six years ago but it seems like yesterday. I can really remember the delicious meat, lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. As I ate the Taco I was in heaven. I have been eating their tacos ever since then. The best options are on the menu. This includes their burrito supreme with chicken or steak. However, I prefer their taco supreme. It includes sour cream which is yummy. On the menu there is a crunchy taco supreme it is 150 calories and there is only 7grams of fat. They also have taco salads. Everything on their menu specifies the calories and grams of fat. You can either eat there or get takeout. Their number is 973-515-9559. They will answer and then you tell them what you want. If you want you can also get delivery. Their service is usually pretty fast. I have gone to the Taco Bell in Parsippany many times. The service is amazing they make sure everything is up to par. It is clean and sparkly and made me want to jump around and see my reflection. On the menu there is a crunchy taco supreme it is 150 calories and there is only 7grams of fat. They also have taco salads. I love TACO BELL. As a matter of fact, when i hear the name of my favorite restaurant, I think of fireworks.
By : Eric davis