Letter to a Lost Love | Teen Ink

Letter to a Lost Love

October 11, 2011
By UnknownToTheWorld PLATINUM, Binghamton, New York
UnknownToTheWorld PLATINUM, Binghamton, New York
20 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Knowing nothing can be better than knowing to much.


I’m sorry it took me so long to answer. I told myself wasn't’t going to write back but I can’t help it. I fell in love with you and always will love you. You say I’m probably doing fine without you; well it would be a lie to say I am. I write poem after poem about you as you probably already know. Back when it ended I used to cry and cry, always asking why. To this day I still tear up when I think about you. Last night I had a dream about you which pushed me to write this letter. You may think it strange but I will never forget about you no matter how hard I try. I tried to date someone else but I couldn’t, because always you would be in my mind. I tried to block you from my memory but it would come back even stronger than before. So no im not doing fine without you. I had my life already planned for the future with you, a college, even houses. But I don’t think ever again we will be that way again. I just thought I should let you know how I am without you in my life.