My Demon | Teen Ink

My Demon

By FangPoet DIAMOND, Wichita, Kansas
FangPoet DIAMOND, Wichita, Kansas

"I am yours as long as you are mine."

"Teenagers are in the forest of bad ideas an hormones."

"Your everything i want but nothing i need."
"I hate you so much ... i love you".

"Its the ugliest cute thing ever"!

"Everything is cute in its own way

In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two. - Erich Fromm

Sometimes there's a darknesss that never ever you can see.
A demon craving fighting to get free.She ugly and hateful dark and playful.Those eyes those eyes watch as they glow.My beast consumes she takes she holds only I can fight her with the strength in my soul.Oh my Love fades like a wilting rose the sorrow takes its ho,d only my demon keep me positive when he never seems to.Maybe my demon isn't so dark maybe i should let her win I have a change in heart,slowly the darknesss creeps in me my hair darkness just as my soul my face pales as my emotions begin to dull.Oh demon oh demon of demon in me where dose my heart lye with you or me.I thought a boy so cunning so crafty and swift took that silly thing but i guess it was a wish a few days later he gave it back oops i broke it has a crack.So I let my darkened side come no heart break no more pain silly boy hurts no one no more hey play boy remember me.Maybe my dark side is what i want to be shes everything i want to be just give it time she'll make you see or you can join the mists like others did.