In my Future | Teen Ink

In my Future

By Naleey BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Naleey BRONZE, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

say what you got to say.

Have you ever had you’re goals set for the future at all when you we’re a 6th grader still in you’re middle school year? Well I have. In my future I dream to be a doctor, I know where I want to live, and what activities I want to do in my future.
First of all in my future career, I wanted to be a doctor. In my 8th grade middle school year I started thinking about to be a doctor because I want to be the first girl, also the first child in my family to work in a hospital. I also wanted to show my family that I can go to a 8 year college to be a doctor. The person who gave me the idea of being a doctor is my older brother Kong. He got me thinking about my life and what career job I want to do. Kong also told me that if I work hard enough I will get the career that I’ve been working for. He also told me that all I got to do is just focus on school. My older brother inspiring words got me thinking about my future. I also wanted to follow the career as being a doctor as my mom wishes for me and my older sisters to do as our career job, but my older sisters have their own goal career on something else. Not only I want to be a doctor, but I also know where I am going to live.

Second of all in my future I know where I want to live. I want to live in Milwaukee, because I want to go out of town, and be surrounded of a crowed street of kids running and laughing. I also chose to live in the city by I wanted to explore a new place and explore a big city on my own. I am planning to live in Milwaukee when I am done with collage, and also when I find my career job as a doctor. After collage and finding a job as a doctor and I made enough money from being as a doctor, I can hopefully buy a house or an apartment around in the city. If I move to Milwaukee I hope to live in the south side. I choose to live in the south side of Milwaukee because the south side has beautiful houses that I’ve seen. The south side has beautiful houses because I know what type of a street I want to live on when my older brother drives past the houses on the south side when we go to Milwaukee. Not only I know where I want to live, but I also have activities I want to do.
Finally, in my future I plan to do activities. In my future I plan to do activities so I would keep myself in shape when I am in college. The types of activities I want to do is Hmong flag football. Flag football is the sport that I’ve been doing since my seventh grade summer, and flag football is what made myself to be healthy ever since. The activities I am also planning to do is soccer. I’m planning to do soccer because I want to keep my family goal of everyone in the family to play soccer at a Hmong tournament, and being in soccer. I hope soccer will help me improve on my speed in flag football. How I am going to improve on my speed in flag football is by joining soccer. Soccer can help me to run faster because in soccer you have to run a lot, and also I go to my older brother’s soccer practices and they have to run a lot when they are running up or chasing the soccer ball.
In my conclusion of in my future I dream to be a doctor, I know where I want to live, and I also know the activities I want to do in my future. Even when I lost trust now. I always got love ones to support me in the whole way. And even when I lost hope there is always a path for myself to walk on to find other paths on my way as I go up the road.

What inspiring me to write this pieace was by My family member and my school got me thinking about my life of why life is so important. And when I got to 9th grade i finaly know why we are thinking about our future now.