Letter to You | Teen Ink

Letter to You

By BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado
BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado

"You'll find the right guy someday. One day he'll come along, sweep you off your feet and you'll be fine." -Noah D.

Look at me and tell me what you see. When I look at you, I see all you mean to me, and all that is true. Your beautiful face takes me into space, it's as if an angel sent you from above, my one true love. My friends give me a little shove to talk to you. My heart beats faster, as I walk toward you I know you are a beautiful pearl, and I'm the clam protecting you from the "KaBAM!" Your smile is perfect as you are wonderful, your eyes are shining and I ain't whining, your face is brilliant with the slightest blush that's cute to me as I walk toward you. Oh yes, I know it's true, I love you. No secret games this time as I will climb just to find you, this time you'll always be mine. You are a damsel in distress that I intend to make my princess. Nothing can stop us now, we're already out of the crowd in our personal space. I'll tell you what I see when you look at me; you tell all in your brilliant eyes. I see a passion that never dies, and a love that never has its goodbyes, all just for me. Your eyes go warm, your body soft, your stance is relaxed, and your face brings me into this place with you. You'll never escape me again, for the story with you my girl and this moment will never end... I love you and we both know it is true. Destiny brought us together again; and it is our fate that we can't escape. It always finds us no matter where, so we can always take this moment together with care. I'm waiting once again in the shadows, waiting for Cupid's arrows to never break us apart. Lets begin a brand new start. Starting with this kiss full of bliss, no words necessary; words are pointless compared to our actions, and our actions tell all... Our love will never die...