Beauty within... | Teen Ink

Beauty within...

By BeautifulAngel95 SILVER, Cusseta, Georgia
BeautifulAngel95 SILVER, Cusseta, Georgia

"Love me for me. Or NOT at all."

The beauty within your soul can not be seen by everyone... To be understood by people it takes a lot to open the door to your heart... You were once a little kid,not knowing too much of anything... Back then we didn't understand what love was... As time went by, we got older... We still do not understand love or what our purpose in life is...

If you never opened your heart to anyone its hard to love someone... When someone understands you they care about you... The door to your heart is very complex and doesn't like to open up to people very easily...

If you can not love yourself how can you expect others to love you??? People mistake love for lust... Someone's beauty isn't on the outside... Beauty comes from within the heart...

Once you've been hurt by people in your life,you find it difficult to let people in your life... If you believe to be loved and be loved by that special someone you shouldn't be afraid to open up to them...

As time goes by we get older... Our hearts become more fragile... Our hearts have been broken,repaired,and broken again... When we think of our past it cuts very deep... Looking back on the pain we never think we can ever be loved for the beauty within our hearts...

They beauty within our hearts can not be seen by everyone... The one person who truly loves us sees our beauty in our hearts... They don't just look on the outside... They take the time to look into our hearts...

Not knowing we can ever be loved for ourselves... But when that one person who truly loves you for you it will scare you...

BEAUTY IS WITHIN THE HEART!!