Don't Be Jealous of the Girl Next Door

I can see it in your eyes, you wish you were her. She seems to have it all. She has a bedroom bigger than two classrooms combined. She has a huge swimming pool in her yard. But I want you to see money isn't everything. You're better off just being yourself. I know this world is filled of hatred and greed. But there's only so much that you really need. Don't be jealous of the girl next door. I know it seems like she has everything from every single store. But you have something that money can't buy. You have the will to succeed, and the wings to fly. So, be thankful for all you have. Don't compare yourself with anyone else because you're as unique as each shining star. I know someday you'll go real far in your dreams. Hold on tight, don't let them go. There's more to life than wealth, didn't you know? So don't be jealous of the girl next door. I know it seems like she has everything from every single store. But you have something that money can't buy. You have the will to succeed, and the wings to fly.

dancestar said...
tht was really gud...nyc...i wld appreciate if u check out and comment on my work like "The Girl Next Door" and "My Angel" thanks :)

DreamsAreBroken said...
Dec. 30, 2010 at 8:20 am
This is great. Very inspirational. :)