Not Mine

Scared
To fall
Lose my heart
Lose it all
Scared
To get to close
To get hurt again
Another pain dose
Scared
That its all lust
Heart pounding
About to bust
Scared
Because you act so kind
I don't want to lose you
Even though your not mine.

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:27 pm:
This is good. You conveyed emotion well, and the sparse words evoke a sense of isolation. Great job! :)

Stuber replied...
Jul. 16, 2011 at 4:19 pm :
thanks. im glad  like it. ive read a poem of urs. its as great. and ur pictures are amazing!

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm :
Aw, thank you. ^-^

Stuber replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 4:53 pm :
ur welcome. :) im tryin to submit some new work but its taking forever

Jul. 17, 2011 at 5:40 pm :
Yeah, that happens. :| Just be as patient as you can (I'm SUPER impatient) and pass the time by writing more stuff to bombard the editors with. :D

Stuber replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 12:00 am :
yeah i know, but being patient is hard.... lol.