Heaven Help Us

Moonlight swims across the blue sea, trees wave to one another in the green forest, and now darkness swallows the world. That once blue sea is now black. Green forests turn brown. The once colorful world is now dead.

Hearts are spread along the sidewalk, heads are dangling from the street posts-where lamps should be-, screams of lost victims creep into your mind, arms and legs-that still move-drag themselves along the pavement, and half the world has vanished. Half the world has gone completely missing, disappeared. The worst part? They left without a trace.

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's freaky... You gave me goosebumbs! I love it!... But it's freaky :)

AliLinn replied...
Hehe. Sweetheart, have you not noticed I'm a little freaky?? Lmfao! :D

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Wow, I have never heard of lmfao... What's it mean???

AliLinnS replied...
"Laugh My F****** Head Off." XD

Archgan said...
This is really good, Ashli!

Ali936 replied...
Thanks, Archie! Love you!

jw'smom said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 7:58 am
So proud of you...

alysapotter15 said...
so amazing ashli, ur such a great poet and im so proud of u, good luck ps that was DEEP!!! :P <3

Jadaaa!! said...
Ashlii!!! amazingg!!! HAHAHA LOVEEE YOUUU <3

alysapotter15 replied...
i should be first goofball lol jk luv u jadaaaa ps first is the worst and second is the best:D

Ali936 replied...
Thanks, Jada! I love you too!