The Reaper | Teen Ink

The Reaper

April 14, 2011
By andrewberman BRONZE, Plumas Lake, California
andrewberman BRONZE, Plumas Lake, California
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Whither wander you throughout the labyrinths of time? Was life frivolous bliss, or power, money, hate, and relentless thoughts of demise nigh?
Demise now, is therein the grasp of your perception. You shall learn that the after is life, and your life now is deception.
Laden in silhouettes black, emerge from the dark. Come hither, come now, i hark.
Tread forth into mine shadows, that you may be smote there-forth into true bliss. Into the afterlife, heaven, the here and the now you shan't miss.
I tread, steps unheard. I speak, not with words.
I come henceforth, bearing the language of emotion and feeling. I am the courier of souls, both resistant and willing.
Coming forth in the melancholy mist of night. I am your bridge between the dark, and the light.
I tread forth, bearing words that penetrate your mind, pondering dread, and thoughts of the life next. I ungulate such words, that render your mind vexed.
I feel these words with the full vehemence of my voice. I do such only to influence your eternal choice.
You're numb with fear, i know this to be true, for you tremble in mine presence, with fear of destiny following demise. Numb with the relentless terror of an afterlife unbeknownst to you, or I.
Afraid not you should be, i come henceforth only to carry your spirit to the golden gates. come forth, away with me, have fate in demise be recognized, a fate that you shouldn't belate.
Tread forth into mine darkness, you will take leave. The light above; the gates await, wait to receive.
From whence you came shall always be that, an everlasting memory. 'Twas a life long lived, yet all just temporary.
Do my words still further befuddle your thoughts? Do you feel need to emit screams of distraught?
I ask once more, whither wander you throughout the labyrinths of time? Was life frivolous bliss, or power, money, hate, and relentless thoughts of demise nigh?
I say, I tread, steps unheard. I speak, not with words.
I come henceforth, bearing the language of emotion and feeling. I am the courier of souls, both resistant and willing.
Now come hither, therein departing this world for the next. Your life is at its end, but in your time, was a long lived trek.
I know what epiphanies rush to your head, that i am a messenger of sorrow and death. I am that not, I am a bridge, that which whom takes you from one life to the next.
I am a reaper not, no harvester of souls. To spread love, bliss, and serenity in the hereafter is my only goal.
I am a reaper not, but i am the deciding factor. I am your ever watchful master.
I am a reaper not, I am no gaudy adorned fraud. I am your relentlessly loving father. I am God,.