Memories | Teen Ink

Memories

By Neyivet BRONZE, Sunnyside, Washington
Neyivet BRONZE, Sunnyside, Washington

It Was A Boring Rainy Day When My Brother And My BoyFriend Had Gone To Wal-Mart To Buy Me A Pregnancy Test Because I’ve Been Feeling A Little Sick .

Later On Like 20 Minutes They Got Home And Handed Me The Test I Went To Take It And I Came Out “Positive” I Was Shocked I Told My BoyFriend And Then He Was Like “Wow” What You Going To Tell Your Mom For Sure Im Taking Full Responsibility.

I Was Scared I Told Him I Didn’t Know How She Would React Later When She Got Home I Took Her To My Room And Began To Explain And All That Came Out Were Tears Down Her Face . Shocked And Surprised at What I’d Done , I’ve Upset Her.

I Now Think Of What I Got My Self Into Now That Im Going To Be A Teen Mom At A Young Age I Was Thinking A Lot. I Was Scared And Felt So Sad And Lonely I Didn’t Do Much I Had All Of My BoyFriends Support, But I Was Scared Later I made An Appointment At My Doctors office And Went To It A Day Later And He Said The Baby Was Doing Fine .

Three Months Later The Doctor Had Said I’ve Had A “Miscarriage” My Face Was In A Shock .Tears Going Down My Face Like Never Before. It felt Like The World Was going to end. and then i end up finding out that it was because of My Blood That Is “O” negative And the baby’s was positive. His heart stopped beating.

It’s not fun to be Pregnant and then to loose it. Its very hard to let go ..