Zaylie

I’m sure if I was able to
I would be crying tears for you.
If only my eyes would listen
With soulful tears they would glisten.
I wish I could cry.
I couldn’t show you why,
But I’d show you how much I care.
I’d show you with Sapphires, not Rubies.
I’d show you with Diamonds and Gold.
I’d show you how I care,
And how much I think
Of you and your Beautiful Soul.

AdrienneMPayne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This poem feels like tears...  Beautiful tears.   Nicely done.  The effect is soft and not extremely hard hitting or dramatic, but the point is made subtly.   And it is beautiful.

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:27 pm:
beautiful poem, almost made me cry... good job. :')

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 8:53 am:
this poem is really good, the imagery is awesome!

P03tryPunk said...
awww so good!! i don't think i understand who you're talking to tho...what's the message you're trying to portray?

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 26, 2011 at 7:09 pm :
This is a response to my friend on here named Zaylie. She wrote some poems and I felt like I needed to tell her that I thought her soul was beautiful, since I couldn't see her face on the computer obviously. But really I think this poem could be for anyone, I just wrote it for Zaylie.