I'M HOME

TIMELESS VOICES CORRUPTING MY THOUGHTS

BROKEN PROMISES LEAVE ME ASTRAY DREADED WORDS RELEASED FROM YOUR LIPS-

A SCRIPTURE EMBEDDED IMN MY HEART AS I BLEED.

A DARKENING SIGHT, BUT I NEVER FEEL ALONE WHEN YOUR HOLDING ME. IM WITH YOU, IM HOME.

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20, 2012 at 10:54 am:

I love this. I have never experienced the feeling yet, but I am sure I will sometime soon. This is .... so AMAZING. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ella1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like it, simple but poignant :) Would you mind reading my poem A Pink Watch, Portal, and Perpetual Sea if you get a chance? Thank you!

AVERAGE replied...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 10:15 am :
thank you so much. i havent been on here in a while and totally forgot about this poem. it now reminds me of how far me and that person has come. ... your comment made my day thank you :)

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 3:50 pm:
This is fantastic!  The wording is so...so...I don't know what word I'm looking for but it's fantastic!!! I LOVE IT!!!

AVERAGE replied...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 2:00 pm :
THANK YOU SO MUCH =) IM GLAD YOU LIKED IT!

bearsfan654 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 12:03 pm :
I like it, especially the fact that the narrator feels at home anywhere in the world with a specfic person. 

AVERAGE replied...
Apr. 13, 2012 at 11:11 am :
ah im glad you understand :)