My love. | Teen Ink

My love.

By FeliciaMarie GOLD, Fryeburg, Maine
FeliciaMarie GOLD, Fryeburg, Maine

Haters are gonna hate

I'm proud to call him mine. The night’s he holds me in his arms, the fights we have that never pull us apart. The days we kiss, the nights we hug. I love him with all my heart. People call this obsesses but it’s not. It’s love that will last a life time. When he holds me I feel like I’ll never fall.When we kiss I feel like I could fly. I just want to cry out because I know I have my love of my life. He is the one that I will be with until the very end. People say I’m young. It’s love, love that will be in my heart until life and after..............

The nights we fight, the days we love. The times you hold me I feel so loved. You are the one that makes me want to live. I love you so much, never leave this. I’ll be yours forever..................

Every day, every way, we are in love. Your mine and I’m yours forever. You promise you’ll never leave me, now here's my promise. I will love you with all my heart, I’d never want to let you go, you are my love and the only one that can have me. I love you..........

Happiness is what I love to see. You with me. The best thing I could ever see..............

These are little poems....