My Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful. Is the only word I think of when I look at you. I can't stop watching you even when you catch me. You're marvelous.

Its weird. I don't look at you how I used to. I don't see you as My knight, my prince, my soldier. You're just so...hard to read. Funny but closed. I guess I'm curious. I don't know.

I try not to look so obvious. I try to stay far, far away from you. But I can't and even when I'm near you, I barely get any information. It doesn't help that we barely talk either.

I guess we're some what a like. People we have as mutual friends just shows me what you must be like. I yern for your friendship, to be able to point at you and say we're tight. But the way you ignore me and my face drives me crazy. It makes me think you have something against me, like I'm nothing to you. But I'm still here, watching you and I can't stop even though you caught me.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is a very interesting poem. It reminds me of a few people who I have in my life. Isn't it weird how are friends can grow distant and become strangers? Thanks for writing this; I'll do my best to talk to them...

KewizeyBabeii replied...
thank you. this is actually about an ex boyfriend. i didnt know how i to say my feelings so i scrimbled it down.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
oops. Well, that works too. :)