Untitled | Teen Ink

Untitled

Why are you stealing lyrics And making them your own To try and impress me with your pathetic love song And I'll just sit here and listen make a fool of yourself You know I hate you And Imma find someone else You took my hand And stole my heart But then you just went and ripped it all apart Now IÕm moving on And you want me back But baby all you are is a photograph Fading in my memories You said that you loved me And you'd die without my love I believed you as we looked at stars above But today I saw you Kissing that other girl You know you had me But then you crashed my world You took my hand And stole my heart But then you just went and ripped it all apart Now I'm moving on And you want me back But baby all you are is a photograph Fading in my memories Why must love hurt so bad And why must I remember what we had But all I know is that I'm letting you go You took my hand And stole my heart But then you just went and ripped it all apart Now I'm moving on And you want me back But baby all you are is a photograph Fading in my memories You took my hand And stole my heart But then you just went and ripped it all apart Now I'm moving on And you want me back But baby all you are is a photograph Fading in my memories Why are you stealing lyrics And making them your own To try and impress me