Passion

Stars melting away
into the coming light.
Waking up with him
has never felt so right.

The love we had made,
as sweet as the heavens above.
Wrapped in his warm embrace,
feeling the steady flow of love.

In the bed of his truck
his head lay on my breast.
Tracing circles ‘round my belly button,
our hearts pounding in our chest.

Leaning up on his arm
to see my sleepy face.
Bending down to kiss me,
my heart began to race.

His soft brown eyes,
staring down at me.
His body on top of mine,
and our tangled feet.

His strong arms
and perfect jaw line.
His dark war skin
and his lips pressed to mine.

The heat of our bodies
pressed close together.
The whisper of his breath
soft and light like a feather.

The soft moan
as he goes inside me.
The two of us make love,
and again I feel so free.

He strokes my hair so gently.
The thrust of his hips:
back and forth.
He leans down to kiss my lips.

His heavy breaths
against my ear.
Happier than anyone
by having him near.

Holding me in his arms,
he comes out of me.
Touching my face he smiles.
I’m happy as can be.

A new day has awakened,
and, with it,
a new kind of love.
My hand in his being a perfect fit.

Passion and love coming out
of our every breath.
Ours will be true love forever.
True love ‘til death.

alanacarlene said...
Lol thats THREE ppl now hahaha! ;D

Rain777 said...
Oct. 8, 2010 at 11:00 am

I'd like to know too..:)

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I read this and I was like - ...Alana?! Uhm... But then I read your quote thing. This is well-written and definitely fits the title. I'm DYING to know who this is about :D Great job.

alanacarlene replied...
Hahahahaha!!! Yea hakuna matata! NOOOO worries this didn't really happen lmbo and I'm dying to know who YOUR poems were about! :))))))

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Lol - We'll have to let each other know next time we see each other :P..... What if they were about the same guy? That'd be AKWARD :)))) Lol

Lol. We'll have to tell who we're talking about next time we see each other :P ....What if we were talking about the same guy?! That'd be AKWARD!!! :P

Sorry I posted that twice - It didn't show up and now I feel stupid :P

alanacarlene replied...
Oct. 2, 2010 at 11:46 am
Lol it's ok i did that too! Except I posted the same comment but it was worded differently I felt really dumb! :D and yea we will hav to tell who we're talkn bout one day and i almost 100% POSITIVE it's not about the same guy! LOL

I guess things are akward now?

alanacarlene replied...
Idk i guess things are supposed to be? But i don't want this to mean we hate eachother or aren't friends! I hate this i feel bad about this now and don't know what to do :(((

Okay, I don't want this to be awkward either but I am really into him...I really like him and I just wanted you to know we kinda have a thing just fyi.... I can't help how I feel just like you can't help how you feel. Maybe we can just avoid this subject and not talk about him to each other and we'll see what happens and how everything goes. Lets just not be rude to each other about all this and act like it didn't happen.

Neither of us should have hard feelings toward each other not matter how it turns out.

alanacarlene replied...
Ok yeah I agree. I think one of the most pathetic things to break up a friendship is a boy.

Agreed. I hate when that happens. :P How is school by the way?

alanacarlene replied...
:) still friends?! Because through all of this that'd make me feel that much better and it's eh :/ don't like a lot of my teachers. It's like they're good people sucky teachers. How boyt your school?

Oct. 27, 2010 at 6:19 am
Yeah, still friends. :) I'm sorry. My classes are good except Pre-Cal. ://// Math should DEFINITELY count as cruel and unusual punishment :P