Inspirations for the Day | Teen Ink

Inspirations for the Day

By TheCreativeMiller SILVER, Mississauga, Other
TheCreativeMiller SILVER, Mississauga, Other

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
[By the power of truth, I, while living, hαve conquered the universe] - V for Vendetta Movie

"Carpe diem, carpe noctem, carpe vitam." [Seize the day, seize the night, seize life.]

Leaving for school, walking down the street. I feel as though I am deaf, only loud noises pounding on my umbrella. Rain drops. Drums. Beats. Down. Simile. The sound was deafening, disabling me from hearing anything else, just the beat of the rain. Almost like a barreling bullet. Scents. Smells. Tons of them. The smell of a country town Aurora, coming from a small house. The smell of rain. Earth. Freshness. NATURE. Existence. Walking, thinking, memory lane. Remembering the way it used to be, the feeling of home, which at the time I miss. I was cold, wet and in PAIN. Suffering from not only my physical problems, but also the emotions. Drowning. Stabbing. Hurtful. EMOTIONS. Art. Freedom of expression. Choosing the way YOU create. Time. Endless time. You can watch the clock tick for days on end, watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening. But time will never stop. Constant. Forever. Birds. They chirp even in the nastiest of weathers. They come and go. Strong. Fighting. Winds. Raining, yet still able to bring some joy and delight to one's self. Call them pests. But I call them freedom. Freedom. Speech. Expression. Voice. Opinion. Life. HAPPINESS. So much freedom in this world, just for us to abuse, misuse. Protest with words, not with violence. Use your vocabulary to get things through, don't just stand in the silence. FINALLY. Voice. I can now hear it. Speaking. More. Each. Day. Warming up to someone so cold. Hard, yet still achievable. Don't give up. Prove them WRONG.

It started off as a journal of my day, but then turned into a form of dramatic art.