My Stream

Water cools me,
Calmly and lovingly.

Air fresh and clean,
Clear and serene.

This is My Stream,
The place of my dreams.

Of magic and bliss,
Sympathy for those without its kiss.

Alive and well,
One place only for me to dwell.

This is My Stream,
The places of my dreams.

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 16, 2013 at 10:17 am
okay...the reason why i'm here...and this may sound selfish to you so please try to forgive me but i really need your help...i'm writing this book based on witches (its a bit different than you usual witch books) and I read in an article where you said you were a witch? So I was wondering if you could help me get some facts straight and stuf....please???

Sept. 16, 2013 at 10:13 am
okay first of all i'm here for a particular reason only but since it would be rude to leave a comment on your work without reading and commenting on your work I'll do that first... hmmm....what did I like about this poem? Well, the verses have a calm, nearly peaceful feel to it, your use of words to express yourself is not exactly ordinary but its original in its own way so kudos for that :) however I feel as if you could have put more emotion to it. I know its short but it is still po... (more »)