Hopeless | Teen Ink

Hopeless

By GodsPotential012 GOLD, Jonesboro, Georgia
GodsPotential012 GOLD, Jonesboro, Georgia

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

too big to fix and and a struggle to handle
the clock has run out like the wick on the candle.
Its spun out of control, crashed and burned,
and in the end there's no lesson learned.
no shoulder to lean on and no tears left to cry,
no longer of the future will I let my mind pry.

Thank You!! and I would love to!

on Aug. 18 2010 at 11:55 am
crubs33 DIAMOND, Lido Beach, New York

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud."- Coco Chanel
Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Wow this  is so powerfull!!! i love the depth and emotion!! could u please rate and check out my work?? thatd be great!! thanks and ur so good!!