It will be all right if your heart breaks | Teen Ink

It will be all right if your heart breaks

It will be all right if your heart breaks, because youll always have mine. Youll always have my hand to hold, and our fingers can intertwine. Im always there for you. And hopefully you know that too. Just call me and I will be there fore you as long as you need me to be. Ill always come back for you, even if its on the time of one, two, or three. I love you forever, I love you for always. But what about those times when you had pinned my heart to the wall, and treated me so badly? You left me there to hang and die alone wasnt going to stand for that. I then look to the side, and see nothing but bones, and a smile crosses my face, as I listen to the horrid screaming tones If you hadnt broken my heart, and torn it into pieces, it might not have turned out this way. Even though things turned out the way it did, I still love you to this day. You were nothing but a lonely friend that my heart had feelings for. I loved you so deeply, so dearly, and most of all adored. After I let my heart release the pain that was inside, and give you a chance, you shredded it to nothing nothing was left. I wanted to go blind, mute, and deaf. The pain squeezed, and tugged. It bugged me to no end. Then there was nothing left to mend. By a grave misunderstanding, I loved you, And said those last two words I do Heh. I look back and laugh at it now. The scrams theres still all so fresh in my mind. Our love was always timed. It never flew freely. I always wanted to sail the sea, but you never let me. You kept me on a leash, and never let me go. I still laugh about it now, even in my grave. You died so brave. The day is done, the tie is cut. My hands are soaked in a silken, velvety soft, red ocean. Im laughing at you, as Im lying here next to you, watching you die. I know its wrong, and I shouldnt have done it. But still. The thought, the smell, the thrill. I look to the side, and see nothing but bones, and a smile crosses my face, as I listen to the horrid screaming tones