Everybody hates that i love you | Teen Ink

Everybody hates that i love you

Everybody hates that i love you. And everybody hates how you treat me. And everybody hates that i keep running back to you. And everybody hates that you playing me too. I hate that everybody won't leave us alone. And i hate that everybody always puts there two cents in. And i hate that everybody lies to keep us away. And i hate that i believe in everything they say. Everybody hates that i love you. And everybody hates that i dont defend myself around you. And everybody hates how you talk to me,say only what i wanna hear . And everybody hates that you only want one thing from me and then there. I hate that everybody wont leave us alone. And i hate how everybody talkin there trash. And i hate how everybody be dissing you. And i hate hearing them say your ex was kissing you. Everybody hates that i love you. And everybody hates that you be ignoring me. And everybody hates that you never pick up your phone. And everybody hates how you leave me waiting for you alone. I hate that everybody wont leave us alone. And i hate that im the only one sayin how they really feel. And i hate how you lie to me the way you do. And i hate that im so in love with you.