Classroom Hopes

maybe, just maybe, you'll look over your shoulder
and catch me with a smile on my face
and maybe, just maybe, your eyes won't grow colder
and everything will fall into place.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
maybe, possibly...but I like this too. its only like a line and a half but guess what children-it's actually saying something. we like that dont we children? 5 stars huh children? children?

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2010 at 11:23 am
you are so hilariously, brilliantly weird! but thanks for all the compliments =]

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

why does everyone say that? I'm not weird. its like "hello". "youre weird." could you favor a do for me. nobody has read stromhawks so i was wondering if you would and tell me what you think.

faypirate23 replied...
i know how u feel everytime someone new meets me the first thing theysay is your weird and im like yes your point is??

dude, weird is pretty much a compliment. my dear, wise friend beverly once told me "hello?? normal people have no friends!" so weird = desirable trait =]

May 26, 2010 at 5:46 am
i know- just wanted to see how loving and fluffuy you guys were.

faypirate23 replied...
what about crazy is that a decent trait to have

crazy is an apple tree. weird would be the captain whos always wanted to eat off the tree. youre not standing naked in front of the tree, so I'd say your pretty decent.

faypirate23 replied...
that makes perfect sense