On The Inside

They can't see the hurt inside,
the spark of light that's left her eyes;
the careless way she holds her head;
the confiction in everything she's said.
The jokes and laughing all around,
doing anything she can to not break down.
Hating all the pain she's hiding.
Can't move on but, God, she's trying.
Her heart is crumbling like broken tile
she only hides behind her smile.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I do not want to trace the tracks of your tears. Why would i ever do anything to hurt you? i love you captain. i love you. 5 stars captain. I like the rhyming scheme and the concept and i love you captain. you cant do this to me.....

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2010 at 11:40 am
whoooo, somebodys got a crush on shannon =]P oohh!

maybeshannon replied...
hahahahaha =]P

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
no, its more like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HA. you have to wait for it though...patience captain.

maybeshannon replied...

ohkay here goes.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

done. =]

woooooooooooow. =]P

maybeshannon replied...
oh hush =]P

May 26, 2010 at 6:04 am
I think shes got it.....

think shes got......what, exactly?

i devoted all my time into this ha and you were what-attending to your purple ostrich leopard?!?! I'm not paying you to baby sit animals-well I am, but still....