Space and Earth

Space
Dark, Infinite,
Unchanging, staying, unending,
Stars sky, water earth,
Changing, living dying,
Bright, limited,
Earth.

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thats like the greatest contrast in the world-space unending-dying limited earth. very nice. you poetically emphasized how we're all gonna die anyway. very clever.

Wolfayne replied...

Okay, oje question: Why do you seem to think I should save the world?

Wait, here's another one: What is it with you and dying stuff?

Not that I'm not thankful, but I'd like to know!

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
1) when someone reads stuff this good and they see the creative geniusness or whatever-the first thing they say is "you should be a writer". (idiot, i'm already a writer)-so next step, build a rocket or save the world.

hmmm. what is it with me and dying stuff- i'm just saying (to me)-limited earth sounds like we're all gonna die. i know that smaybe not what you meant bu tto me its a contrast like space-forever. earth-unforever.

Wolfayne replied...
May 21, 2010 at 11:59 am

Ah, I see....Well, thank you very much.

And, just so you know, I have maybe 20 thingd waiting to be permited onto TeenInk at this moment, and 6 more will be added to that list today!  ;D

Keep your eyes open and ready!

ah, there you are captain. very smooth.

Wolfayne replied...
lol I know right? Well, as you've seen, they are admitted And I am working on getting the Prologue of one of my books admitted on here now.

thats very productive of you captain.