Ode the Uncle :) | Teen Ink

Ode the Uncle :)

By Aislinnnnn:) GOLD, Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
Aislinnnnn:) GOLD, Parkesburg, Pennsylvania

Summers of badminton and competition all the way til dusk, we’re here, just you and me and Mum Mum too, an occasional Aunt Jean swings right through. Closer than ever you and me, full of ambition as wide as the sea. Your quest isn’t stopped, but mine is on standby just stopped in the time frozen with emotions. Your essence is here and your remembrance never forgotten, you’re up there watching down; I hope you are at least. We hope you are. We’re lost in the emotions, sour and sweet, never once thought I’d lose a great member of my family tree. I’m glad you went peacefully, laughter and all; I’ll keep your memory here in the part of my life you gave me forever to keep. We’ll never forget you; always here with us, I can’t wait to see you again. Whenever that may be. My ambition is up, I’m at a point. I plan to root on the Cowboys this fall, just for you, I plan to visit your grave and give you a birdie, and when I go to Chincoteague everyone will know that you are there with me. Every summer, your ambition as wide as the sea, your smile as memorable, your laugh like a boy, your love as an uncle.

It's personal. and since he died i havent played "our" game.