Sweet Shadow Dancer

Sweet shadow dancer,
split second spark.
A face in the flicker
blinds an innocent dark.

Sweet shadow dancer
spreads like a cancer.
A sly, hidden snicker
twists my innocent dark.

silentvocal said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 3:58 pm:
Yeah, It's got such a fluent way to it. I love this so much and the twist it has to it, like you said in your quote. I want to read it over and over, that's how you know it's a good one. :)

Mopsicle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 8:07 pm :
Thank you! I really appreciate that =)

Louis This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 2, 2010 at 12:04 pm:
Hi! Again, it was a pleasure to read your work. This is the second piece I read by you, and I love it just as much, which really proves your talent! It's a very nice piece, I particularly like the sonorities, the alliteration, the rhythm... It makes it flow very nicely :)

Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:59 am :
Thank you! I'm so glad you like it =)

aspiring.author.09 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 10:48 pm:
I loved the rhyming scheme, especially the "Sweet shadow dancer...spreads like a cancer," very clever and it flowed well. Your description and subtlety was outstanding. Great work.

Feb. 23, 2010 at 4:48 pm :
I really appreciate that. Thanks for reading!