What is Love?

Love is the way I smile when I hear your voice.
Love is the way I struggle to catch my breath whenyou enter the room.
Love is the way my heart pounds in my chest at the mention of your name.
Love is the way my eyes sparkle when I am with you.
Love is the way I miss you when I haven't seen you in just a couple hours.
Love is the way I want to spend every minute with you.
Love is the way I say silly things just to see you smile.
Love is the way I would do anything to make you happy even if it meant sacrificing my own happiness.
Love is the way I feel about you.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
im so happy for you! b4 i saw your comment about how you plan on getting married, i was going to tell you to definately give it to him! if my loved one wrote something beautiful like that for me, i would be overjoyed. this poem is simple, but i feel the love you feel for him. your talented. check out my work too :)

jesusfreak17 replied...
Thank you so much. I do love him more than anything in the world. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my whole world. It probably doesn't sound true and people are probably thinking it's just a phase because people don't believe you can be in love at 17 but you can.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i definately believe you. i can tell by how moving your poem is. this is really great--make sure you keep writing :)

jesusfreak17 said...
Just to keep u guys updated. i decided to give the poem to my boyfriend and he loved it! We are now talking about getting engaged in either november or december of this year.