He's My Tatto | Teen Ink

He's My Tatto

By Chryzel BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Chryzel BRONZE, Houston, Texas

"A life is quick; poison is quicker, and the strongest poison of all is jelousy"

moses tribe

When Im sad and low in finances Happiness is what you pay, when were talking I could never run out of words to say.
You're like a lucky charm on a bracelett that means the world to me. That last winning shot at the final four.
You're that sweet smell from a mile away you can't ignor. I get butterflies when you look me in the eye. When we kiss I feel like I can fly.
When I cry I know that I can lean to your shoulder. I love you more and more as we grow older.
When I get nervous at my major concerts you hold my hand. When in life I seam to be falling you help me stand.
You're the cool air blowing in the summer time that I can't get enough of.You help me function when I loose focus on what matters the most.
Me and You-Us-We
You're the feeling of freedom, to a slave. Proud to say You're the one I call babe.
When My days are rough and hard, and Im feeling down and blue.
Baby Its you that I look to.
I can't stress enough to make you or anyone else see how much you truely mean to me.

He Said He Wanted Me To Explain How I Felt. Some say theres a thin line between love and hate, but in our world of love,hate is not an option. I find it hard to hate someone you can't even stay mad at for a day. No matter what he does. I find ou love very ammusing, but at the same time strong.

xBaByGiRrL22x PLATINUM, Pearl River, New York

"The goal isn't to live forever, but create something that will."
"If you wanna go, baby let's go; if you wanna rock, I'm ready to roll.''
"No one ever said it'd be easy. They just said it'd be worth it." <3

awwwww!! this is so sweet. A few spelling errors, but truly heart-warming:)) plz keep writingg!