He's My Tatto | Teen Ink

He's My Tatto

January 11, 2010
By Chryzel BRONZE, Houston, Texas
Chryzel BRONZE, Houston, Texas
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A life is quick; poison is quicker, and the strongest poison of all is jelousy"

moses tribe


When Im sad and low in finances Happiness is what you pay, when were talking I could never run out of words to say.
You're like a lucky charm on a bracelett that means the world to me. That last winning shot at the final four.
You're that sweet smell from a mile away you can't ignor. I get butterflies when you look me in the eye. When we kiss I feel like I can fly.
When I cry I know that I can lean to your shoulder. I love you more and more as we grow older.
When I get nervous at my major concerts you hold my hand. When in life I seam to be falling you help me stand.
You're the cool air blowing in the summer time that I can't get enough of.You help me function when I loose focus on what matters the most.
Me and You-Us-We
You're the feeling of freedom, to a slave. Proud to say You're the one I call babe.
When My days are rough and hard, and Im feeling down and blue.
Baby Its you that I look to.
I can't stress enough to make you or anyone else see how much you truely mean to me.


The author's comments:
He Said He Wanted Me To Explain How I Felt. Some say theres a thin line between love and hate, but in our world of love,hate is not an option. I find it hard to hate someone you can't even stay mad at for a day. No matter what he does. I find ou love very ammusing, but at the same time strong.