Best Friends Forever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

We've been friends now,

for quite a while.

Through ups and downs,

tears and smiles.

All those letters ending,

best friends forever.

All those ideas,

some crazy, some clever.

We shared the bad times,

and the happiness,

We know our friendship,

would be nothing less.

The times we spent together,

I'll always keep in my heart.

We know these memories,

would last from the start.

Talking for hours on the phone,

you always had good advice to loan.

So I dedicate this poem to you,

because you're a friend who has stayed true!

hidee said...
Jan. 23 at 9:32 pm:
AMAZING!!!!! Keep it up.

Jonno57 said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:54 am:
I love this work. i was taken back to the friends i had and thought of those who'd last. sadly my endings are as optimistic as your's. either way! congrats on the sucess of your work!

hatefulgirl said...
Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:57 am:
wow . this is really beautiful ... really nice :)  

CandlelightWarrior said...
May 4, 2013 at 1:56 pm:
What a cute, and sweet poem!

beccalynn1663 said...
May 4, 2013 at 10:21 am:
this is really cute:)

happyfeet2 said...
i really like this, it tells me how much i got from my friends and what ive gave. i love this work

mylovbe12 said...
A freind should be domeone that will be some that will understand you ....and be there for you when you are down ..and shining as well not some one that will leave when you in problem...when that person is not your friend

Mimi15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I have a friend very similar to that. You're a fantastic writer. If you don't mind, I'd love to hear your opinion of my poem Broken Structure. Cheers. :)

saleah_horan replied...
Sept. 28, 2012 at 6:01 pm :
im writing a long letter for my friends right now( literally) and i coudnt think of anything, now i have a few ideas. its really touching

mats... said...
Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:03 pm:
this is touching...extremely and that too with some easy to understand words...well written! :)
btw, guys i'm sorry to ask my question out here, on this post......but i'm a newcomer here on teenink and i need help. i tried to upload my work but not getting how to select a pic and finally submit the work. i have a macbook and facing this problem.
so....sorry to ask here but I NEED HELP!!!

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Ha! It doesn't matter what computer you have. Just click on the box where it says to choose a picture and a window will come up. All of the pictures are off of the teenink website, and credit to the photographer is automatically put under the picture once the article is put online. After that, make sure you have everything filled out, then click submit! Hope this helps. BY THE WAY about the poem: I like it. Good work, person who wrote this. :)

sbetsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 8:33 pm:

Great! We all have a friend like that and it is very easy to make a personal connection, which is an important element in a poem.

Please check out and comment on my poems!

DayDreaamer said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:27 pm:
I really liked this!! Describes a friendship that I have with somebody right now :)

logan said...
May 22, 2012 at 12:26 pm:

I liked the rhythm of the poem and the stanzas were really creative.

Hayley F. said...
May 22, 2012 at 7:54 am:
I liked the rhythm of the poem and the stanza's were really creative.

miky 123 replied...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:23 am :
i very much like it ...........oh love it

Perfect-Darkness said...

I think it was amazing, even with the simple words, to me it seems pretty powerful :P I loved it, it made me think of my best friend...now I miss her

Maryberry28mt said...
It was okay. Little too simple for my taste. Needs more descriptive words. 

Ivyalyn said...
I really liked how you used Rhythm in your poem. It really added to the effect. I also liked how you made kind of like a limerick with your rhythming patterns. Great job(:

sydzue said...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:06 am:
Your poem was good; it had a rhythm that flowed very smoothly, and was easy to read. Your figuritive language expressed your thoughts really nicely and it was very good.