UNTIL THAT DAY...

I can’t wait until that day…
The day you wake up to me sleeping by your side…
Me awaking up to you calling me your wife…
One day waking up to our first born baby cry…
Another day our kids waking us up to take them to school…
Years later meeting our first daughter’s boyfriend…
Years after that, me dressing our first born baby girl for her wedding, crying && giving her blessing to start her new life with the person she loves the most…
One year waking up to prepare our son’s wedding, ready to marry him with the girl of HIS dreams…
finally the last few moments on our rocking chairs sitting on our front porch on a hot sunny day, growing old with just one another by our sides, we reminisce about how well we raised our children to be independent, finally our last moment, to be put to rest buried next to one another, BUT I SWEAR TO WAIT FOR YOU BY THE GOLDEN GATES OF THE HOLY HEAVENS, TO BE REBORN, ONCE AGAIN, AND BUILD A LIFE WITH YOU, THE ONE WHO WAS ALWAYS TRUE && WHO IS FOREVER MY ONLY ONE!!

singingdetective said...
May 24, 2012 at 10:39 am

This made me cry. I miss my ex-boyfriend that much, too. All I have ever wanted to do for him is to fulfill every single one of his needs, hopes, dreams, goals, and even fantasies ;)

Good job on conveying the emotion- the dreams about being his wife, the mother of his children are hopes that all girls share. But somehow, there's a difference between when you want just a husband and you love the dream of having a husband, and when you mean it- when from the depths of your ... (more »)