touch of a woman

I want to be a part of her in every sense of the word,she belonging to me belonging to her soul
intertwine with mine ecstacy passionate lovely and true. I want her to feel my love her breath to
stop short when she feels my love i want to be a part of her from top to end. Seeing lust fulled eyes
to finally know the touch of another woman a gentle caress doesnt matter i just want to know
feelings the emotions of it.

I want to be a part of her for her to drown helplessly in m love, to love me the same. Am i to blame
for this heartbreak for wishes unfufilled am i cursed to never know the touch of another woman a
gentle carress dosent matter i just want to know the feelings the emotions of it.

The touch of a woman i can imagine what that feels like skin to skin as souls intertwine in grimly
lustful grime you hold me knowing it was my first time i every felt the touch of a woman,the touch
of you. the touch of a woman i will never know even a gentle carress doesnt matter just the feeling
the emotions of it.

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this poem, and I know the feeling of yearning for love when I know I'm not going to find it. Great job. ZERO

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So sad...and beautiful. Keep writing!