Forget Him

forget his name, forget his face. forget his kiss, his warm embrace. forget the love that you once knew, remember he has someone new. forget him when they play your song, remember when you cried all night long. forget how close you once were, remember he has chosen her. forget how you memorized his walk, forget the way he used to talk. forget the things he used to say, remember he has gone away. forget his laugh, forget his grin, forget the dimples on his chin. forget the way he held you tight, remember hes with her friends tonight. forget the time that went so fast, forget the love that moved -it's past. forget he said hed leave you never, remember that he is gone forever.

Electricity This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 4, 2009 at 3:51 am
I had to read this again. I need it as a supporter, how sad!

Aug. 4, 2009 at 3:29 am
i love this one! It's so true... And it has a nice beat to it. But easier said than done, lmao. I've been trying to forget this boy for 7 years! Lol, I'm 14. Help me if you can, rolf!

x803xKiller replied...
no worries, you'll find someone else after awhile. im only on my third year of tryin to forget, but still. i know its hard, but you'll find someone better. ;-}

Lonleydandy said...
Aug. 4, 2009 at 1:27 am
I love this poem..I can really relate

Schubster said...
very true and great poem :) i loved it. The rhymes really added to the flow. However, you may want to consider the format of the poem...like try stanzas. only a suggestion tho :) other than that, awesome job.

x803xKiller replied...
Oct. 18, 2010 at 9:49 am
yea, i need to start writting in formats but i tend to just write. ill do my best in the future though :D lol

blackamethyst said...
Oh, wow. i'm guessing that you don't want pity, but i'm sorry anyway. Awesome poem, incredibly expressive.

Em-ily said...
Aug. 2, 2009 at 6:50 am
Awe! I love it!

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 2, 2009 at 2:20 am
wow that was uber good i really like your work keep writing because i loved it!

beauty76k said...
Aug. 2, 2009 at 12:33 am
IT IS SOO sad just like a guy i liked and he tore me away moved and then he got a girlfriend like dat!!

Zero_Kiryu This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oooh, I love this. You may want to put it in more of a poem form rather than a paragraph, but this is awesome. ZERO

sanra said...
i love it.