the world and the wind...

broken and forgotten...closed, and all shut in shut

up
and shut out.

never to return to that one place called my home my room my lovely little alcove

out of the way of the world and the wind...
forgotten and broken

closed down

closed up
or just closed.

you pick. either way...
im still

gone.

Duckie430This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:19 am:
very interesting.

carolines This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 12, 2009 at 4:29 am:
thanks for commenting on my work!
anyway, i think there is a lot to think about in this poem--i really like it especially because of the way you play with the line breaks (it's one of my favorite things to do!!!)
good job!

SaraB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that's interesting. I've never tried to pick a picture before writing the poem. I like how the random spacing makes it super free verse, its cool. xD

dreamer_believerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
hey this is a really great piece. i think it can have a different meaning for everyone. you're really good :) would you mind checking out my work?...i would love your feedback!