Finding how strong im not | Teen Ink

Finding how strong im not

By Hay_Wire PLATINUM, Independence, Missouri
Hay_Wire PLATINUM, Independence, Missouri

Last year
I was not this person
But now I feel cool on my hands
As I wash the blade
And I know
I will be back for more

i have fallen so far. i am afraid of myself. i now do things i never understood. i am a hypocrite. i need help, but ma afriad to ask.

what else can i say.

RachelEliza PLATINUM, Virginia Beach, Virginia

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when theyre right, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together -Marilyn Monroe

hey,

i dont know if u remember but u commented on my to kill a mockingbird poem. i have more work that is pending approval. haha 14 actually. but thanks for the comment. and your poem..

ive been there. its really hard to ask for help but if you cant just throw yoursellf into something else. i chose sports and now im finally happy again. if you ever wanna talk, we are ALL here for you.

once again, good poem:) keep it up:)

SaraB. GOLD said...
SaraB. GOLD, Phoenix, Arizona

"Whatever you are, be a good one" Abraham Lincoln

I must say I completely agree with Bridie, but I also know that sometimes it's not that simple. I tried to post a comment a while ago saying that you could talk to me over email if you wanted, but I think since I put my email address in it, they wouldn't post it. Sorry, i was just trying to help. Just know that God loves you no matter what and it will be okay. <3

Bridie ELITE said...
on Jul. 27 2009 at 1:24 am
Bridie ELITE, Massapequa, New York

She can because she thinks she can.

If you honestly need help you shouldn't be afraid to ask for it no matter what it is. If people really care about you and love you they will except you and make sure you get any help that you need. Fear destroys hope, but confidence over powers the fear.