He's... | Teen Ink

He's...

By FallenAngel978 GOLD, Leominster, Massachusetts
FallenAngel978 GOLD, Leominster, Massachusetts

when he said "i love you" i should have laughed and said "sorry im allergic to bull".with every lie comes a regret and with every regret comes sorrow,with every sorrow comes redemption.

He’s the only cure for me, I'm diagnosed with love.
He’s my heaven, my paradise, my angel from above.
He's my sunshine and also my moonlight.
He’s the brightest star you see on a starry night.

this one i wrote when i i thought i found the right one. he's the one who was my first TRUE one love not my first one but just the first one to be true. he was, at that time, the love of my life. until he cut me deep. too deep of a wound to heal.

aww! thank you soo much for actually taking a look at my work. it means a lot! i hope that you can be like.. my follower or something.. lol ~much love, Kathy~

on Jun. 17 2010 at 5:47 am
tactical_wolves BRONZE, Ashburn, Virginia

"Remember, if the world did not suck, we would all fall off."

I think that truthfully, ur description was a bit more poetic on the last two lines... where you said ur first love cut you too deep.  well that part would be really good in a poem.. at least that is what i think.    GOOD LUCK in writing :D