Teddy Loves me | Teen Ink

Teddy Loves me

By Monique Twine BRONZE, Suffolk, Virginia
Monique Twine BRONZE, Suffolk, Virginia
1 article 1 photo 0 comments

YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVE ME WHEN MY ARMS WERE OPEN WIDE. YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU CARED WHEN MY HEART WAS RIPPED IN SHREDS. YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN MY SORROW CREEPS IN MY SOUL. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FOR THOSE EVIL THIEVES? THEY THE ONES WHO STOLEN YOUR HEART FROM ME. why can't you see that through your dark brown eyes? Are you that blind? why can't you be like teddy the bear you gave me?
The bear that protects me from those evil little thieves. Should I, could I,would I leave you on my own tendency. This teddy bear is the barrier to block my sinful threads. It seems as though you can't see that. You can't even see if someone loves you even when it's in front of you. Teddy so smooth, teddy so kind why can't you be beside me like teddy when I'm sleep at night? You gave me this teddy to symbolize your love. Did your love fade away like the stuffing in this baby cub. Teddy gives me the love that you never gave me. The love that never floats away like a swimmer who can't float to me. Teddy is the key to my sorrow. He is brave like a Knight guarding the kings and queen's sorrows. His heart beats, pumps, and even cheers for my love. Why can't your heart demonstrate these things. Are you scared to love me or are you ashamed of me? You can't be because you once said that you loved me. Was it true that you loved me or is that just words that you played around with. It's nice to see that teddy loves me more than you ever did.

This poem represent how i dearly felt about my last realationship. How if i wrote this poem will our realationship would gain more love or just fall apart.