What Keeps Me Holding On

Theres not a day i dont think about you
There isnt a night i dont dream about you
There isnt a minute i dont want you back
There isnt a second without you my heart doesnt crack
Cause im still inlove with you
Im inlove with everything you do
Im sorry that we would fight
All i want is to hold you tight
With you i knew no one could ever hurt me
I know you love me its easy to see
Every touch,Every smile,Every look,Every tear,Every kiss
Are some of the things i miss
And to know we had a love so strong
These are the things that keep me holding on.

Sapphire_Marie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
beautiful :) i love your work and its so true i just went through this and we got back together. i love it!

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
aww thank u im glad u like it...as soon as they approve it ill have another one up and alot of people say its my best soo pls check it out once its up and let me know wat u think :)

Sapphire_Marie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ok i sure wil ill have some new work up soon to

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
ok just let me know when its up and ill check it out and ill do the same for u if u want?

oddballinthegroup said...
this was an amazing poem i still wish i were with my ex but i found a new guy one 10000000000x better than him

Harley said...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 9:57 am
awhhh this poem is really cad, it tells the truth about realtionships.

marleighxo6 said...
very nice, very emotional.
good work!

SagaLiSela This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 10:50 am
Nice. The ending is very sweet.

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
thank you soo much im glad you liked it

BleedingRose replied...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 11:00 am
I agree, it's all great but I love the ending the most! :) Keep writing girl

Paig3Cagl3 said...
Great meaning and insight. I loved it.
Beautiful poem darling=]
-Please check out my poems that I have posted it would be greatly apreciated.

Angel*music*lover This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this poem is pretty, and i like how your words make the poem flow. congrats and keep writing

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
thank u soo much for ur comment on my poem it meant alot to me :) i really do appriciate it! if u could pls rate my poem i would love that again thank u

lizardqueen said...
i can totally relate to this poem. i felt the same thing after my first love broke up with me. but in the end it was for the best because ive now found the guy that i will truly love forever <3

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
i absolutly love it when people can relate to my poems cause then they r realating to me because i write about my life experiences mostly i think i have a few in my collection that arnt life experience but you get the point...Thanks for the comment it made me feel good that i am accomplishing part of my goal which is like i said too have people realate to me and my poems :) Pls rate my poem when u get a chance i would appriciate it soo much

TWISTED101 said...
this is sweet my gurl ditched me and i feel this for her but its too late but it is amazing to know love can be so strong by the way good rhymes and keep up the good work thank 4 the comment

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
Your very welcome for the comment and thank u so much for urs like i told another person who commented on this poem i love when people can relate to my poems cause then they are relating to me and my issues cause thats wat my poems are about. If u could pls rate my poem it would mean alot to me.Also i am putting some new stuff up today if u would like to check them out and let me know wat u think that would be great

AndThisIsReal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 2, 2009 at 10:00 am
I liked the ending.
I know you truley felt this, and thats what makes a poem.
Keep letting it out, keep writing. :D

Hayz~Hardcore replied...
Thank u for ur comment it ment alot too me and also thank u for rating my poem a 5 that means more then anything too me because i didnt think my poems were all that great now i see from peoples comments and stuff that they are again thank u soo much