My Love Story | Teen Ink

My Love Story

By meli.babes BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
meli.babes BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas

love is a story.
a story with no specific start or finish.
love is pain. love is pleasure.
its the mix between the best and worst feelings ever.
i never knew what it felt like until i met you.
you were like my drug.- a drug i tried so hard to resist.

but in the end you werent a drug, you were a cure.
you were the cure i needed to get over my sickness. i had you for a little while but then, you disappeared. i cried and cried as i saw that you were gone.
i realized how i took advantage and how i never showed my appreciation.
"why was i so stupid?!" i asked myself constantly.
i never knew how much i wanted and needed you until you were gone.
...................................
my definition of perfect? well, it has to be you. That beautiful smile, the way your eyes seemed to shine everytime i saw you, how your beautiful lips felt on mine, the way you would comfort me when i ran to you crying, and how you would try to find the right words to say when i was down. --- sure, you would confuse me sometimes and i would get angry with you. but in the end, i would still run back into your arms.
I've never been in love before and I didnt think that i was for a while. But then, day by day, as nt feelings for you grew more and more, I realized that I fell in love. -I didnt know how to show it though. Also, i was scared that you would be freaked out if I did.
...................................
...................................

and so it ended-
not by my choice,
but by yours..
...................................

love hurts. and it really hurts when the one you love is happy with someone else..
...................................
I still like you. -I really do. I sometimes have dreams about you.. But, its okay...
Yes, there are crushes here and there but they cant compare. Hopefully soon though; someone will.. And hopefully I can get my mind off you...
...................................
...................................
it kind of hurts- how all you do is hug me. You can really be a good friend. But, you dont even talk to me! So much for "we'll be really good friends..." and whatever else..
Friends talk! -Not just give hugs. haha. Hopefully, we'll start talking a lot more becaise, you really are a true/great friends.
!!;D*<33
love always,
me.