Prototypical Non-Conformist

Bull’s have horns and politicians have money, The media have cameras no I don’t think its funny. Pop culture is a zombie killing off the industry, first punk rock and now the indie scene. Where do you go, what do you do, when the things that you love have turned on you. Remember this and live by it, stay true to yourself and your blood will remain thick. Do if you dare, spread a rumor today, lie to everyone about something you said, I bet they will believe the words that are bent, we all lie through our teeth until we are dead.

Lets start a revolution and create a social constitution
Politics had its chance now its time for song and dance
Materialism had its chance now its time for song and dance

Education is weak in the systematic progress, cultures overdosed on all of this useless nonsense. America runs on cocaine and caffeine, There goes our money as the flame meets gasoline. Why should I weep over something so fake, Wake up from your sleep, and try to stay awake. This is no dream, as fake as it seems, we must unite and fight for the same team. Do as you will, watch your very own downfall, but I refuse to become a plastic barbie doll. Everything is in the s******, winters arrived early and its feeling bitter.

I choose nothing over anything, am I sick?
I have these thoughts I call concepts, they’re so thick
I come to a realization that I am neither sinner or saint
I am only a piece of the puzzle searching for faith
Monkey see monkey do proves this television screen
What makes it right for a boy to be a man at age sixteen