You and I are Ment to Be | Teen Ink

You and I are Ment to Be

By writer2b PLATINUM, Montville, New Jersey
writer2b PLATINUM, Montville, New Jersey

I dozed off in the middle of class. I remember all of the memories we had. Flashbacks of everything we did together crossed my mind. I thought about how wrong I was to tell you I did not care. When I walked out of class I could see you look at me. she holding your hand like its property, she sees your not concentrating on her so she stares at me with a dirty look on her face, then pushing your cheek so you listen to her. I stand on my tippy toes and wave to you. You smile at me trying to be polite and friendly. I know I was wrong for treating you that way, thats why i broke up with you. Butterflys are in my stomach as I walk up to your car after school. I have to talk to you I wrote in a text message. I'm so nervous I think I might get sick. You smile and your face turns a flush pink as you saw me at your car. You walk over to me and give me a hug. I weep at how seet you are being to me. I tell you how sorry I am and that I have always loved you. My head leaned against your chest. You put your finger under my chin and I look up. You smile and kiss me on my lips just as your girlfriend walked to the car.She started to scream and I whispered in your ear " You and I are ment to be."