Love

Love is a crazy thing but,why do so many people want it so bad?

Love is an inttense affection for another arising out of kindship or personal ties so why can't people find it

Love is like a pair of shoes you can never find the perfect pair,but when they find it they feel like they are on top of the world but,when someone you love comes up and stabs you in the back you can feel lower than dirt

Love is a bow and arrow shot in the backs of lovers everywhere

They say love is the most perfect thing in the world,but love can be the worst thing that you will experience in your life

Love is a priviladge that some people can't have because they havn't searched hard enough

kkizzee05 said...
It's sooo  true. 

starbucks_queen21 replied...
i like this!!!! keep it up! :)

Sapphire1225 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

simple but cute :)

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 9:15 am
 That pretty much sums up love,sadly. Nice job! Keep up the awesome work!

Brittany W. replied...
Thank you be putting some new poetry on here soon you can read my other poetry also

julian This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 1, 2010 at 9:12 am
Awesome,I will!I'll click on the link so that when you put on new stuff I'll get an email about it! If you can would you check out my stuff too? Thanks.