How I Really Feel

I bleed inside as my smile fakes you cold.
I'm numb and can't withhold a day without a tear a day without feeling hopeless,helpless,less than less.
Somedays I feel so numb stab me and watch my face stay the same.
My pain is so severe it hurts when I cry.
I hate myself so fat and ugly, I need help, someone to understand me.
I HATE hating myself, wanting to end my life, it sucks and sadly I suck.

MySmilesMyMask7 said...
I like your guys comments lol except the blunt stuff

MySmilesMyMask7 said...
this is one of my 1st real pieces stop the meant critics gosh

xxChampagnexxPetalsxx said...
May 15, 2009 at 12:45 am
By all the comments you have, i'm sure you've realized you're not alone. That may sound like crap to you, but its true. There is absolutely no way you are alone in your feelings. There are millions of people in this world. All of them at one point or another have felt like you for a myriad of different reasons. I've felt like that as well. Find a friend, or a parent, or someone and talk to them. It really truly helps.

banana This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
If this is "How You Really Feel," then PLEASE PLEASE know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!! Please believe me when I say that I have been through this, even though it wasn't my body that I hated - it was my mind and thoughts in general. Please believe me when I tell you that it really helps if you talk to someone professional! Don't believe you're ugly, because YOU ARE NOT. And don't believe you're insane, because YOU ARE NOT either. I used to be so scared of finally telling some... (more »)

Catherine H. said...
It is good that you can put your feelings in a poem... but if you really feel this way maybe you should consider seeing a counselor.

camille_1441 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well I know that a real writer never writes something without putting some of their own feelings into it so I give you a lot of credit for writing about how you actually feel. Please take care of yourself, If you click on my link there's a poem called Take my life I wrote that's got the same message but it's more hidden within the poem, your poem is good you just need to elaborate on it, let it all out, you should feel exausted, maybe even better about life once you've let it all out

Fraley said...
I believe in this is how you really feel don't hate yourself otherwise you'll never enjoy life

Ivory-Wolf This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I realy like it. I know exactly how that feels. Life Sucks.

ily said...
really you should change or take off the last three words and i agree with the dont be so blunt thing try to make it flow slowly and emotionally to the reader dont just throw the jagged rock right at there face :)

Babydoll said...
May 14, 2009 at 5:16 am
its good and its different i like how you can post this type of stiff

MariaMarie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 14, 2009 at 1:30 am
If this is for real just realize your not alone. Lots of people go through this and I've helped friends through stuff like this too. Talk to some friends= share your feelings. Become who you want to be or would like to be.

ampedxonxmusic said...
May 13, 2009 at 3:43 am
its too blunt
if its a poem make it more poetic
not a monolaugue type piece