Inside the night sky

i lay awake for you to call,i cant sleep without knowing your okay,i dont know what to do when your out side all alone. i dont know who to trust or what to want anymore. my only hope is to hide in side the night sky with you besides me with you loveing me i dont know what id do with out knowing you baby. dont worry girl, ill always be here dont leave me alone anymore, ill always love you always want you always care for you, baby,baby dont go away i know times are tough and you want to go but i promise you that ill never let you get hurt never let you leave my mind,let me inside your head and we can hide inside the night sky so you and i will be alone and i can be with you so i can love you and only you baby dont leave me baby dont stop loveing me we can live in peace we can love eachother aand not worry about anyone else im blinded by love for you i could never love or feel for another i hope i will be alone with just you and me have always had chemistry. my favorite thing is to have you in my arms, baby i will always love you, im glad ive met you im glad i see you im glad i love you.i will always be here for you baby i dont know what id do without you girl i dont know where id be with out you in my life