Today's Best Poetry

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Poetry

Image
voted #1 by
our readers

I Got the Joy! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I got the joy to pop the corn side the walk swing the set mock the bird glow the worm gas the light To break the fast ice the box stair the well school the boys bubble the gum french...

Read full article »

voted
#2

Scared, Chained Love

Custom User Avatar | 0 comments
voted
#3

Broken at the Seams

Custom User Avatar | 0 comments
voted
#4

The Pen and the Sword

Custom User Avatar | 0 comments
View all top voted poetry

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Poetry

Image
received 2109
comments

Daddy's Womb This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i asked my father if i could swim, and he said that i would drown. The Sea would imprison me – he said if my feet had left the ground. So i walked out to the water, and cried out – how...

Read full article »

524
comments

I Take Back My Tears This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

855
comments

You & Me

68
comments

Abstinence VS. Sex

View all most discussed poetry

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Poetry

poetry
Koi in the Ocean
poetry
DEPRESSION
By , van wert , OH
View all most recent poetry

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Poetry from Teen Ink's Print Magazine

Image

Forte-Fortissimo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I like to think I am a delicate piano; I know how to play the keys when necessary, I know when to mirror perfect placidity. More often than not, that is how I remain, a silent...

Read full article »

Treasure Bass This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

The Cook This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

View all poetry from Teen Ink's Printed Magazine