RASP.

laurenmay123
RASP.
Summary: Sometime in the future, the world is run by one governmend: The Regime. They set up a boarding school called RASP where they train the strongest, smartest, and most capable kids they can find to become the next generation of The Regime.
Kenly, a witty, slightly overconfident redhead is accepted into RASP. She has a hard time staying out of trouble and making a name for herself.
While there, she comes across a new, even bigger opportunity, though taking it may mean suffering the ultimate consequences of The Regime.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Kaitquincy said...
This is amazing... What happens?

Epiclyawesome said...
This is amazing. I love the idea and you make the plot easy to understand. Love it :)

ShadowRealms said...
Great job! You had a unique style and I quite liked the setting. It was a nice dystopian and I'm eager for more. (Usually I give better feedback but I don't see anything wrong with this;) ) anyways, nice job!

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

You're a very talented writer. A lot of people don't have any identity to their writing. You have a very defined writing style and it really helped me connect with the story so good job with that. 

I think you have a great idea for a book. Good luck with the rest of it!

DanielM. said...
Awesome job!!

sithsadist said...
May 6, 2012 at 1:58 am

My first thought while reading this was that you have fantastic word choice! Your sentence fluency is also really admirable and it helps keeps the reader engaged.

I also liked the setting, kinda reminded me of The Hunger Games in an off-handed way. Just like, how the youth are used to further the government's purposes I guess.

My critique would be to remember that in a book (or even in a short story really), you don't need to rush things. It's hard to say exactly how to convey t... (more »)