Home > Novel (Fiction) > Thriller/Mystery > The Days Are Blood

The Days Are Blood

Parker S.
The Days Are Blood
Summary: Five individuals, a drug addicted novelist, a United States Army soldier, an elementary schoolteacher, and two homeless juveniles, find themselves entrapped in a building known as Blood Hall, full of unimaginable horrors. Lacking knowledge of how they got there, their survival becomes dependent on their ability to work together. As they progress through the architecture, they uncover more and more answers to why they were brought there. At the same time, answers to even scarier more colossal questions such as the very meaning of existence in life itself and what happens after death become uncovered. In order to endure the building and return to society, each person must face his or her worst nightmares, both physically and psychologically. Welcome to Blood Hall, where the mental hostilities are just as shockingly horrendous as the concrete.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Freckles3 said...
Okay, look. Here's the thing. I'm going to talk straight up with you, because you really need to hear this. If this sounds harsh, I'm sorry, but I couldn't just not comment and let you continue like this... The thing is... You can not write such a great, compelling story with an incredibly suspenseful plot like this and just leave us hanging like that. That is not okay. i must read more. Phwew. Now that that's off my chest, I can congratulate you on a truly... (more »)

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Feb. 14, 2012 at 5:32 am
Just loved your idea...and you summary is just so attracting and grabs attention! love your writting...keep it up...i'd be glad if you'd read my book too..