New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Alice. That's all I'm permitted to say.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

ch. 8

“Oh c’mon! The Silent Treatment? How was I supposed to know you liked Ian anyway?”
For someone who rarely cared what others had to say, Alice sure didn’t like the silent treatment. Honestly, I hadn’t actually thought she’d even realize it. But she did. It took her almost an hour but it still made me feel a little better. This proves that no one is immune to the silent treatment, not even someone like Alice.
I think that it’s because the person on the receiving end feels as if the tormentor knows something that they don’t. Not that I would know. I’ve never been shunned in my entire life, so all my knowledge on this topic comes from soap operas. A trusty source if you ask me. But back to the present.
“Oh fine, I won’t talk either and then it will be a silent walk to your house. How would you like that now? Oh don’t give me that look! I should be the one giving you that look! “
I think you get the picture. “Just stop,” I say. My head was really starting to hurt. And as much as I loved to see Alice care about me, the pain was getting unbearable.
I flipped open my phone and texted my mom to come pick me up. The constant stream of words still hadn’t stopped flowing from Alice’s mouth and she looked to me as if she was about to start frothing at the mouth. “Ali,” a piece of spit hit me on the back of my neck, “I’m sorry.” She showed her forgiveness by wiping it off after my mom drove us to my house.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8

Jonesychic said...
May 25, 2012 at 8:32 pm:
this is amazing! I can't wait to read more! Mind checking out my work though?

Surobhi_Moitrayee said...
Jan. 9, 2012 at 2:36 am:
impressive you are an awesome author keep writing...!!